Thursday 24 January 2013

Mysteries of the Underground

The Tube is a wonderful thing, with trains usually arriving every couple of minutes, the longest wait I have had so far, has been maybe ... five minutes at most, six if there is a delay. This is a stark contrast to back on the Wirral where trains come every half an hour (fifteen minutes during rush hour).

This is why it's a complete mystery to me when I see people getting so agitated that they'll have to wait another minute or two for their next train. There was a man I saw, who just missed his train, and started ranting and raving about how the tube system is utter trash and is totally against him, this rant went on for about a minute.

No less than forty seconds into this rant, the next train arrived, to which he stepped into continuing his rant about how long he had had to wait.

Am I the only person that thinks this is madness?


Seddon

No comments:

Post a Comment