Saturday 19 January 2013

Living in London

Life throws a lot of unexpected twists and turns.
For instance, getting a flat in London with 3 guys that I have never met before, was a pretty big move. But that was some 4 months ago, time sure flies.
A lot has changed since my last review that I posted and a lot will continue to change.
I've just ordered some new equipment so I can start creating game play videos. (I know what you're thinking, not another idiot who wants to add to the already overflowing pile ;) )
Living with actors always has it's uses, the moment I mentioned about wanting to re-start this blog and youtube channel, they immediately started throwing ideas around for what we could do.
This next year will be a very interesting one, and I for one hope you enjoy the Journey.

Seddon.

No comments:

Post a Comment