Saturday 26 January 2013

A halt in the plans.

Dropped frame-rates and a glitchy sound-file 


So, my glorious plans to start uploading Minecraft play videos with Price has been somewhat halted by the strange lag I have started getting on Minecraft. I'm not sure whether it's Java, or something related to it, but Minecraft refuses to play smoothly. It's even more confusing as I can play games like 'Oblivion' and 'Left 4 Dead 2' without any freezes or issues.
On a positive note though, my new webcam and microphone have arrived, meaning when we eventually get around to posting song covers, they should be quite clear. at least clearer than my other attempts.
I'll keep working on how to solve the problem, maybe I'll just give more Ram power over to Java and see if that fixes the issue. if it does you can expect to start seeing our adventures pretty soon, if it doesn't ... I guess there are always other games.
I've had my eye on 'Lord of the Rings Online' for quite a while.

Seddon

No comments:

Post a Comment